[Paraview] Setting Min/Max for Data set

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:44:35 EDT 2007

I have a custom reader that I am developing. One of the issues I have
is that I need to set the "boundaries" of the data set so that they
will not change with each time step. I am generating an unstructured
grid from my reader (which contains multiple data sets). The actual
boundaries of the simulation is stored in the header of my file which
I successfully read. I guess I am not sure what to do with this
information now that I have it. The problem is that if I turn on the
"Cube Axes" option, the animate through my file, the cube axes will
grow as the limits of my simulation grow. How/what do I set in what
object to fix these limits? Is this possible?

Thanks for any and all help.
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com