[Paraview] PV3: Animation from legacy VTK timewise files

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Aug 25 09:19:27 EDT 2007

This is already in the CVS ParaView. I will write a wiki page but to
summarize, ParaView automatically detects certain patterns (foo_1.vtk,
foo_2.vtk, foo1.vtk, foo2vtk etc) and groups them together in the file
dialog. If you select the whole group, it is opened as a file series.
You can then animate  and treat the VTK reader like any other time
aware reader. For now, this works for legacy vtk files only.

-berk