[Paraview] paraview 3.1 issues...

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:09:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have just rebuilt paraview 3.1 from svn and got a few issues.

1) With paraview 3.0, setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/lib
was sufficient to make paraview work.
Now, with release 3.1, I have to add /usr/local/lib/paraview-3.1
in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to make paraview work.

2) libvtkPVCommandOptions.so has not been copied to
/usr/local/lib/paraview-3.1
during make install. I had to copy it by hand.

3) Congrats for this new release !

I have a question, though.

I use a bright color background.
So I would like to have the outline color set automatically to a dark color,
instead of set it each time I run paraview.
Is it possible to set this parameter somewhere ?

Cheers,

--
http://scipy.org/FredericPetit