RES: [Paraview] VTK file with ParaView

misabel at litec.csic.es misabel at litec.csic.es
Wed Aug 8 09:12:51 EDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks Renato.
My method, written in C++ language, saves pressure, component1 of
velocity, component2 of velocity as scalars, everything as scalars.
Later, I can use the filter "Calculator" in order to create de vector of
velocities.

Another problem I have is that when I try to show its streamlines only
small pieces of them appear on the display area, but not all its paths. I
have put that its Integration Direction is both but I don't know how to do
in order to obtain the entire streamlines.

Thanks in advence and thanks for the link
Isi