[Paraview] Modifying (and python-wrapping) vtkPVProcessModulePythonHelper

Milan Frank milan.frank at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:46:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to add few methods into the vtkPVProcessModulePythonHelper
class and make them accessible from Python. Unfortunately, the new
(simple) methods, I have added, are not visible from python.

I suppose, this particular class is not explicitly specified for
python wrapping. Where should I add it?

I tried to add it in the same way as I have already added numerous
classes from VTK directory. It seems it does not work for classes
outside of the VTK directory. I am getting error message: "Do not know
how to build .../vtkPVProcessModulePythonHelper.h". (I have not forgot
to add "${PARAVIEW_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/Executable"
path into the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.)

Any hints would be much appreciated,
Milan.