[Paraview] Changing compositing on Paraview3

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 7 10:26:15 EDT 2007

Have you lowered the composite threshold to 0 MBytes?  After connecting
to the server, go to Edit -> Settings -> Active View Properties ->
Server and move the Composite Threshold slider all the way to the left.

By default, ParaView will download small geometries to the client to
render locally.  This is desirable if you have a high latency in the
connection to the server.  In cases where the connection is low latency
(as it sounds like yours is), it is just as efficient to disable this
feature.

-Ken