[Paraview] build problems with tk3d.c (on linux)

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Apr 23 12:45:38 EDT 2007

I am guessing some header conflict with what is already on your
system. Can you try to build the Tcl/Tk that is in paraview
independently? They are in ParaView/Utilities/TclTk. Try copying
tcl8.4.5 and tk8.4.5 somewhere else and building the usual
configure/make stuff.

-berk

 Berk Geveci
 Kitware Inc.