[Paraview] Paraview distribution

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 12 10:21:45 EDT 2007

If you're going to sell commercial software you should speak to a lawyer
on matters such as these.  However, ParaView's copyright is provided
with the software and online at:
http://www.paraview.org/HTML/Copyright.html
This would answer your question on how to redistribute ParaView in
binary form.

-Sean