[Paraview] Re: Clip hang

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Sep 14 15:35:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 14:55 -0400, Berk Geveci wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> The bug you added is the one that is causing the failures on gargon.hooperlab?
>
> -berk

It's the same machine, but no, I have no particular reason to believe
that the bug :
http://paraview.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3767
is causing the errors on the dashboard. ( Oops no link. The power went
out last night. ) I am suspicious because I think they both showed up in
the last few months, and there's at least one test that involves
clipping but really that's all. It'd be nice if they are the same
though.