[Paraview] Clip Hang

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Sep 14 13:16:27 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 12:36 -0400, Berk Geveci wrote:
> I can't think of any change we made recently that would cause this.
> Was there any change to your system?
>
> -berk

Well, the system Mesa packages have been updated though I wasn't using
them ( at least not on purpose ) and both are 6.4.2. Python, qt, tcl,
and tk have been updated. Lots of x.org stuff has been updated. I
thought these were supposed to be minor changes though.  I guess I'll
see in a few seconds if the rebuild fixed it....

The rebuild did not fix it. Though now as soon as I click accept on the
clip filter ParaView exits with :

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc

I'll see if I can get a core...