[Paraview] Re: Intel Compiler on OSX

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Thu Sep 7 13:51:02 EDT 2006

Ok. Did all that. I added the sourcing of the iccvars.sh to my .bashrc file.
Did a clean make and still the same problem when it gets to the point of
linking libvtkCommonTCL it dies with the same errors. I also noticed from
the verbose make file that at the link stage the intel library folder is not
being included as a link directory and neither are the intel libs..

(*(*(*__frustrated__#%@$#
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer