[Paraview] Intel Compiler on OS X

Paul Adams paul.adams.jr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:31:28 EDT 2006

While I have not built Paraview for OS X, I did have to use an alternate
compiler
on one of my Linux systems.  Like yours, it would reset the compiler back to
default.
The way that I got around that was to use something like the following:

% CC=/path/to/C/Compiler CXX=/path/to/C++/Compiler ccmake ../paraview-2.4.4

Obviously I removed my path from the above since it would be of no help to
you.
Just replace the above pseudo path with the appropriate one for you.

Paul Adams
Scientific Visualization Lead
ERDC MSRC - Vicksburg, MS