[Paraview] MPEG not working on OS X

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Sun Sep 3 14:10:18 EDT 2006

Paraview 2.4.4 Release...
  Tried to create an MPEG in paraview and the resulting movie is either
corrupt or otherwise unplayable. This is on OS X 10.4.7 and X-Windows.
Dumping the "movie" as a sequence of Images does work.

Has anyone else seen thid problem?  I also tweaked Paraview a bit to allow
it to actually save the screen as an image. There was a problem where it
would crash Paraview running in X-Windows on OS X. I applied the fix and
rebuilt. Don't know if this had any effect on the MPEG movie making or not.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer