[Paraview] volume rendering error

Greg Foss foss at psc.edu
Mon Oct 16 19:48:18 EDT 2006

Hello-   I'm getting an error both when I try to read in a pvs (saved state)
previously written out and also while working on a volume rendered model.
Along with the error is a segmentation fault and paraview crashes.
Anyone familiar with this?  I attach an example of one of the pvs files
that won't read in and also the trace file written as it crashes.
Any help greatly appreciated-   Greg

# Error or warning: There was a VTK Error in file:
/home/amy/ParaViewReleaseRoot/paraview-2.4.4/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMDataObjectDisplayProxy.cxx
(1365)
 vtkSMLODDisplayProxy (0xb67eba8): Failed to find property ScalarMode on
DisplayProxy.
ErrorMessage end

[1]    Segmentation fault            paraview