[Paraview] Quantitative analysis in Paraview III and XY plot
francois.beaubert at univ-valenciennes.fr
Fri Oct 6 04:07:40 EDT 2006
In the annoucement of Paraview III, one of the goal of this release will be an
emphasis on quantitative analysis.
I have a few questions on XY plot and perhaps may suggest some wishes.
Is there any plans to develop an XY plot module that can support the following
features and in particular precise control of graph features such as:
* major and minor thichmarks (in/out, thickness, length, etc )
* grid control of the plot (dot, line, thickness)
* customizable colors
* different dashed line styles
* different fill patterns
* different marker symbols with different Color/fill markers
* text annotations with subscripts, superscripts and symbols or LaTeX and
richtext label support
* legends of the graphs
* curve Fitting
* data set operations: evaluating expressions and direct editing of data
* free or pan zooming, masking of data points and marker
* every object can be dragged by mouse
Whaou, the new Qt interface is a dream !
Université de Valenciennes - Le Mont Houy - 59313 Valenciennes Cedex 9
Téléphone: (0/33)3 27 51 19 72
Télécopie: (0/33)3 27 51 19 61
Mel: francois.beaubert at univ-valenciennes.fr
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the ParaView