[Paraview] Creating animation from timeSeries of data

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Nov 14 12:41:11 EST 2006

What I ran into was that ParaView by default seems to use 100 Frames for its
animation. If you show the "Key Frame Animation" and manually set the number
of key frames to the number of Timesteps then you should have better luck. I
have a set of data that has 533  timesteps and I was able to view all
timesteps using this "trick".

Mike Jackson