[Paraview] RE: Seeding streamlines and 2 questions : Data Topologies and Sharp autostereo rendering

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 11:30:30 EST 2006

Yeah yeah yeah. It would be awesome. Vortex cores, shock waves etc.
Essentially this thing:

David N. Kenwright, Chris Henze, and Creon Levit. Feature extraction
of separation and attachment lines. IEEE Transactions on Visualization
and Computer Graphics, 5(2):135--144, April 1999.

Actually, the source code is available. I have it somewhere if you are
interested.

-Berk