[Paraview] Python wrapping

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Mar 29 15:23:47 EST 2006

Trying to turn on the python wrapping:

         -DPARAVIEW_WRAP_PYTHON:BOOL=ON

But when paraview is installed, the following libraries are not installed:

libvtkPVServerCommonPython.so
libvtkPVServerManagerPython.so

Looks like the relevant configuration is here:

IF(PARAVIEW_WRAP_PYTHON)
   FIND_PACKAGE(PythonLibs REQUIRED)
   SUBDIRS(Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping)
   IF(PV_INSTALL_NO_LIBRARIES)
     SET(VTKPythonWrapping_INSTALL_LIBRARIES 0)
   ELSE(PV_INSTALL_NO_LIBRARIES)
     SET(VTKPythonWrapping_INSTALL_LIBRARIES 1)
   ENDIF(PV_INSTALL_NO_LIBRARIES)
   SET(VTKPythonWrapping_INSTALL_LIB_DIR ${PV_INSTALL_LIB_DIR})
   SET(VTKPythonWrapping_INSTALL_BIN_DIR ${PV_INSTALL_BIN_DIR})
ENDIF(PARAVIEW_WRAP_PYTHON)

But I'm not sure what I should be doing.  I'm not really sure what the
python wrapping is either, but trying to do a full featured build...

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222