[Paraview] Is it possible to compile against system Tcl/Tk?

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Mar 10 14:01:19 EST 2006

Berk Geveci wrote:
> It is not. It used to be but we ran into too many problems with people
> using the wrong versions of Tcl/Tk and VTK. We stopped supporting it.

That's too bad.  I'd really like to build against the system Tcl/Tk,
which might make it acceptable to package for Fedora Extras.  I think
I'm close to figuring out how, just need to figure out how to pass -ltcl
and -ltk when building the binaries.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222