[Paraview] Animation Interpolation

eugenec at ualberta.ca eugenec at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 8 12:52:17 EST 2006

Hi there,

I have a series of data files composed of large numbers of points in an
unstructured grid.

Is there any way to get Paraview to interpolate between the location of
each point as I progress through the data files in an animation? When I
try to do this (change the 'Filename' attribute in the animation
track), Paraview just changes data files at the keyframe, and does no
interpolation. What I am going for is a smooth movement of the points
from data file to data file to show how they are moving in the
simulation.

I am running parallel Paraview 2.0, release 2, on windows XP.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eugene