[Paraview] ''Insufficient disk space'' message while there is 200Gb free space

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jan 31 12:22:24 EST 2006

I've noticed the same thing recently. Berk is correct, no matter what
causes the writer to fail, the error dialog is the same.

I will check in a fix so that the actual cause is displayed in the next
day or so.

In the mean time, you may have to run paraview in a debugger or put
print statements in the vtkAVIWriter or vtkMPEGWriter code to see what
the causes the Write() call to fail.

hth,
Dave DeMarle