[Paraview] User guide

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 17 10:58:31 EST 2006

In principle there is a book to buy, an official way to documentation
and supporting the authors. However, the book describes an elderly
version - and is out of stock for a "short" while. Paraview is however
pretty much self-explanatory and a lot of useful information can be
accquired by playing around, studing the examples, browsing mailing
lists and reading the wiki pages.
good luck
--ds

Marilyn Menecucci Ibañez wrote:
>   Hi,
>

>   I'm beginning to use the Paraview. I need help.
>   Do somebody know where I can to find an User guide of the Paraview free?
>

>   Thanks,
>
>   Marilyn Menecucci Ibanez

Dominik Szczerba, Dr.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich