ENC: [Paraview] Re:Point Cloud in Ensight Case Format

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Jan 13 12:58:19 EST 2006

After loading your Ensight data, apply the Glyph filter with the sphere
glyph to create the particle effect in your points and choose your scalar
field to scale and/or colorize your data. To colorize, go to "display" tab
in the field "color by" choose your scalar field. I guess it'll work...

Regards

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias High Performance Computing
Center Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
+55(21) 2562-8080