[Paraview] ParaViews vtkCommonPython is not the sam as in VTK

Milan Frank milan.frank at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:03:22 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm working with ParaView Python interface. I can see that quite a lot
of changes has been made recently in this area. Because of this, I'm
in serious troubles now.

Due to wxPython cooperation I was in need to employ full scale vtk
python wrappers instead of the minimized ParaView version called
vtkCommonPython.

After the latest CVS update I'm unable to re-do my previous solution ...

Could anyone suggest some way how to get rid of the ParaViews
vtkCommonPython and use these VTKs Python libraries?

Thank you in advance,
Milan