[Paraview] Animation Timing

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:02:13 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 10:16 -0400, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
> I've noticed that the times assigned to key frames are a little odd. The
> movie produced is fast at the beginning, and slows down at the end.

If I correct the times, and select the MPEG2 writer, paraview crashes
complaining :

# Error or warning: There was a VTK Warning in file: /home/kevin/kitware/ParaView/VTK/IO/vtkMPEG2Writer.cxx (64)
 vertical_size must be a even (4:2:0)

When I reload my paraview state file with the key frames :-) the portion
of the key frame menu where the properties of the frame can be edited is
hidden. Re-selecting the camera in the tracks portion allows me to edit
the key frame times.

Saving the animation with sizes of the correct multiples seems to be
working.