[Paraview] Probe one variable

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Apr 26 13:02:35 EDT 2006

What version of ParaView are you using?  In ParaView 2.4, after you
click Accept, there is a list of check boxes at the bottom of the
Parameters tab that lets you turn on and off the variables listed.

The probed data can be saved as a CSV file.  There is a button at the
bottom of the Parameters tab for the Probe filter to save the data in
this way.  CSV is an ASCII file format, and it can be loaded into MS Excel.

- Amy