[ANAG] [anag-cvs] [chombousers] Re: [Paraview] CHOMBO file converter for PARAVIEW

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Apr 26 02:43:49 EDT 2006

Brian Van Straalen wrote:

> one question about your HDF5 format/reader:  are you flattening your AMR
> hierarchy into large Dataset objects, or are you mapping every AMR patch
> to an HDF5 Dataset ?

No flattening. we have chosen to map every AMR patch into an HDF5
Dataset, although I did not spend much time to justify this particular
choice. Each dataset is them trivially loaded into a VTK Uniform Grid.

--
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/Favre.php