[ANAG] [anag-cvs] [chombousers] Re: [Paraview] CHOMBO file converter for PARAVIEW

Burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Apr 25 16:51:27 EDT 2006

Thanks Terry, I am familliar with the paper. in passing my algorithm doesn't
involve stitching as described in the paper. Although the ordered contour
class does exist in VTK 5, I haven't seen it's implementation in paraview as
of yet(some one please correct me on that if I'm wrong). The hierarchical
data produced by the hierarchical fractal source in PARAVIEW for instance is
still subject to the visualization errors described in the paper you
mentioned and my last mail. That & the lag in documentation of VTK's new
classes, cell types and iso-surface algorithms lead me to write the
converter. by doing so I could have the error free visualization that I relly
on for debugging my CHOMBO codes now.

burlen

--

Burlen Loring