[ANAG] [anag-cvs] [chombousers] Re: [Paraview] CHOMBO file converter for PARAVIEW

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:37:49 EDT 2006

My work is similar to John's work but is now built into VTK proper. It
is relatively recent, a little over 1 year old. It supports
rectilinear AMR grids natively and does not convert them to
unstructured grids. Support for curvilinear grids is not hard to add.
If you have a current ParaView (as of 2.4, I belive), you can see it
in action by creating a Hierarchical Fractal from the Source menu.

Also, CTH is structured and supports AMR:
(http://www.cs.sandia.gov/web9232/cth/).

-Berk