[Paraview] mpi paraview

Stephen Wornom Stephen.Wornom at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Apr 24 07:19:00 EDT 2006

I use lsf, submit file looks like, jobs is submitted on the frontend of
mpi cluster. These are the steps that I follow:

1) bsub  -n 8  mpijob /usr/local/paraview/bin/pvserver

2) Next I determine the server host and launch pvclient on my work station

/usr/local/paraview/bin/pvclient -dr --server-host=pf10.inria.fr

3) The paraview interface comes up. The problem is when I tried to open
the .vtk I cannot find it as the open directory is where ParaView was
installed by root and not in my working directory where the vtk file is
located.

Question:
How do I get the paraview interface to come up in the working directory.
Stephen