[Paraview] Please contribute - ParaView community presentation

James P. Ahrens ahrens at lanl.gov
Sat Apr 22 00:26:05 EDT 2006

I am giving a presentation on ParaView and I'd like to highlight
contributions from the ParaView community. If you've contributed to
ParaView I'd appreciate a short description of your contribution (i.e. a
written description and imagery). A Powerpoint or pdf slide is ideal. You
can email your description to ahrens at lanl.gov. A contribution could be
added functionality, extensive use at a site or the successful application
to a scientific problem. I will post the presentation back to list so you
can use it as well...

Thanks!
--Jim