[Paraview] Threshold filter and cell attributes

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Apr 21 09:15:19 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

This is a known problem, and it has been
corrected in the ParaView-2-4 CVS branch since
the 2.4.3 release.  It will be fixed in the next
patch release of ParaView
(2.4.4).  Alternatively, you can check out the
2.4 branch of the ParaView CVS tree (the tag is
ParaView-2-4) and build ParaView from source code
if you need this functionality immediately.

- Amy