[Paraview] Help! Paraview keeps crashing out with X Error on Mac Powerbook G4

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:36:17 EDT 2006

I don't think ParaView works on OS X for Intel. I have heard multiple
reports that it does not. I also haven't tested 2.4.3 on the Mac.
Unfortunately, we have been mostly relying on paraview users to send
us patches for Mac. This will probably change in the not-so-far future
but for now, I don't have time to look into the problem. I will keep
the mailing list posted.

-Berk