[Paraview] headless cluster

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 18 15:21:24 EDT 2006

If your cluster does not have an xhost, I would recommend compiling
ParaView with OSMesa support and then running the server with the off
screen rendering flag.  This way, your cluster will still behave well if
a client tries to render on the server.  This is an especially good idea
if you have a large cluster that may overwhelm the client with data.

-Ken