[Paraview] 600 time steps animation stops after 10 steps

Stéphane Montésino Stephane.Montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
Tue Apr 18 04:14:51 EDT 2006

Hello,

Maybe, you have a memory problem.
Try this,
->view
->Keyframe animation
In the animation Settings box, don't cache geometry.
It save your animation in the cache memory instead of the hard disk.

Hello,

I'm using Paraview 2.2 version on a linux machine (I had to use this version because 2.4.2 kept crashing w hen trying to save an image or application), and I would like to animate a dataset that has 600 time steps. Everytime I try to save the animation it renders the first 9 to 10 frames and then stops rendering. Does anyone know how to fix this? This also  happens to me when using Paraview 2.4 on a windows machine.

Thank you,

Karla Vega
Email: vega at tacc.utexas.edu
Work: (512) 232-4772
Mobile: (512) 577-8723

--
Stephane MONTESINO

PhD Student                     tel:+33 4 76 82 52 91
LEGI                            fax:+33 4 76 82 70 22
BP 53
38041 Grenoble Cedex            email: stephane.montesino at hmg.inpg.fr
France                          http://www.legi.hmg.inpg.fr