[Paraview] Using compiled vtk and kwwdigets binary from paraview package

berry lua.byhh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 23:12:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry for this stupid quesiton.

I am wondering if  I could directly using compiled vtk and kwwidgets
binary from
paraview's release package in case I have all the corrsponding  header files ?
I have using some vtk dynamic link library to substitute my previous compiled
vtk dll ,  it works just great untill now for some tests.

However,  I do not know whether it's ok or not.  Can anyone help me ?

--
(Tel)+86-27-87541922
Pang Shengyong <lua.byhh at gmail.com>