[Paraview] Selecting Zones/Domains prior to loading

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Apr 13 05:39:31 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am importing Fluent data into paraview and would like to present some
options in the user interface to turn off the loading of entire
volumes/regions/etc. When selecting point or cell data one can use the
Point/CellArrayStatus array approach and appropriate xml additions to
display the list after the update information stage. I'd like to be able
to show the point arrays, but also the list of domains and turn on or
off those. I see various widgets in the book that may help me, but is
there an example anywhere that already does this?

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch