[Paraview] paraview .vtk file format.

Martin Jørgensen s022826 at student.dtu.dk
Tue Apr 11 17:56:26 EDT 2006

Hi, thanks a lot for the comments...

There is so much information available around that it's difficult for
me to figure out exactly where to look, if you understand..... I'll
see if I can get my hands on the books... Untill then:

I actually got another question, because I changed the background
color in paraview under windows xp. How to get the old background
back? I tried to look for a configuration file but only found a file
called #ParaViewlmk# under "C:\Documents and settings\(user)"

So what I need now is also information on the file format of these
file.001, file.002, file.003 files... I thought that I could just
rename the .vtk extension and change the data in the .001, .002, .003
etc files, but that didn't work at all... The reader didn't knew what
file format this was..

?

Regards,
Martin