[Paraview] Crash Save View Image

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Mon Apr 10 12:08:11 EDT 2006

I've been experiencing a crash when I try to save an image from
Paraview.  All that's required is for me to open Paraview, select "Save
View Image" from the file menu and enter a file name. The Paraview
window vanishes and the following is printed to the terminal:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  31500

I'm using paraview from today's CVS. This computer is running Fedora
Core 5.

'uname -a' says

Linux gargon.hooperlab 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5 #1 SMP Tue Mar 14 15:48:20 EST
2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I've made a bug report here:

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3116&pos=1