[Paraview] Pvbatch_Offscreen Problem

liverpoool at sina.com liverpoool at sina.com
Mon Apr 10 04:34:45 EDT 2006

Is the pvbatch mode haven't use the software renderingsupported by Mesa?The version of paraview is 2.4.3, which was compiled with"VTK_USE_MANGLED_MESA" and "VTK_USE_OFFSCREEN" ON.First I saved a ".pvb" file with both "Offscreen" and "Save Image" options ON. Then I ran this ".pvb" in Linux's Text Mode, failed. The error ,out of my mind, is "bad X server connection".Is the X server necessary in offscreen mode? Why?And the error appeared in vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx Line626 while doing "PainterPolyDataMapper".Is that means Mesa has not been used in pvbatch mode?  Thanks!