[Paraview] Live Annotation

Dan Goldstein dan at cora.nwra.com
Mon Apr 3 15:17:42 EDT 2006

Thanks Berk,
   I am writing unstructured XML vtk files with
vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter. So the question I have is does the
vtkXMLUnstructuredDataReader support the time steps information?
If so can you point me to the vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter function used
to put the time step information in the data file. Or is this done at
the cell level?

  Thanks again,

Dan