[Paraview] Paraview 2.2.1 Demo Broken

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Sat Sep 10 18:41:17 EDT 2005

Hi,
The latest windows installer of Paraview 2.2.1 does not play the demo.  As I have to do a presentation on Paraview this week,  a speedy fix would be very helpful (I am assuming it is a small fix).  Here is a short synopsis:

On Windows XP, using the latest installer, choosing to play the demo from the help menu yields:

  Could not find Demo1.pvs in the installation or build directory.  Please make sure Paraview is installed properly.
There were no errors during the installation and the default parameters for all items were accepted.  Also, I tried running the demo from the command line to no avail.  Finally, I tried to manually load Demo1.pvs, only to be instructed to run the demo from the menu.

thanks,
Arash