[Paraview] Animation brokes with vorticity data...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Oct 12 21:59:02 EDT 2005

I've been using the vtkCellDerivatives.xml package, as described in the Wiki
pages, to produce vorticity data. After deriving cell based vorticity vector
I apply the cell to point data filter followed by the magnitude function of
the calculator in order to generate scalar data and vorticity iso contours
accordingly. My problem begins to appear when I try to animate the iso
contours. After some frames being rendered the animation stops with the
followig error message:

"There was a VTK Error in file: c: dev paraview22 vtk common
vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx (241)
Unable to allocate 2233310 elements of size 4: bad allocation"

Any idea to avoid this error?

Thanks

Renato.