[Paraview] error with volume rendering

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 21 16:07:10 EST 2005

You got this error because the volume renderer in ParaView 2.0 was a bit
of a memory hog and had the potential of exhausting system memory with
unstructured grids of the size you are dealing with.

Since then other volume rendering algorithms that are less memory
intensive have been added to ParaView.  I believe they are in ParaView
2.2.  Try upgrading.

-Ken