[Paraview] Re: [vtkusers] vtkWriter Subclass

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Nov 21 09:25:05 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

In ParaView, the default representation of a vtkImageData object is
an outline cube.  If you've gotten this far, you have likely loaded
your data correctly into ParaView.  To change to something other than
the wireframe view, go to the Display tab, and change the value in
the representation menu.  After you loaded your data (and got a
wireframe cube), did you look at the Information tab to see if the
meta-data for this vtkImageData object was correct (i.e., bounds,
extents, spacing, range of values in data array)? Did you try running
a filter on your data?

- Amy