[Paraview] Tcl installation path in 2.4.0

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Nov 10 08:55:37 EST 2005

This is a known problem, and it has been corrected on the CVS branch
for ParaView 2.4 (CVS tag ParaView-2-4).  (It was a problem in the
code, not in how you tried to install ParaView.)  If you check this
version out from CVS, you should be able to compile and install
ParaView as you did for ParaView 2.2.

- Amy