[Paraview] Animation in ParaView 2.0

Marcotte, Jean-Philippe Jean-Philippe.Marcotte at imi.cnrc-nrc.gc.ca
Thu Mar 31 17:23:47 EST 2005

Hi,

I just switched to Paraview 2.0 and I'm no longer able to animate my solutions.  I found Utkarsh's description of the new animation interface in the discussion list, but this did not quite help me (though I was able to animate the sphere as described).

To make it short, I have a series of data in Ensight Gold format (a .case file with some .dat files) from a Finite Element simulation.  I would like to show each set of data in one frame and make an animation.  In the Animation Tracks window, I only have access to the following "tracks":
ByteOrder
CaseFileName
SetTimeValue

How can I tell Paraview to show me one set of data per frame?

Thank you!
Jean-Philippe

Jean-Philippe Marcotte
Agent de recherche | Research Officer
Tél. | tel. (450) 641-5285    Fax (450) 641-5106
Institut des matériaux industriels | Industrial Materials Institute
Conseil national de recherches Canada | National Research Council Canada