[Paraview] Arrow Glyphs imapping velocity vectors in turbulent flow

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 31 16:10:59 EST 2005

Don,

These methods may not be an 'formal' as you would like, but they are
quite easy and useful

1) Use calc to compute mag of vector and then apply 'Threshold' filter
on the mag scalar array and threshold out the vectors with smaller
magnitudes

AND/OR

2) Use the 'Mask Points' filter (with Random on) on the dataset and then
glyph the result of mask points.

Brian Wylie - Org 9227
Sandia National Laboratories
MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J