[Paraview] problems building 2.0.0 on gentoo linux 2.4.25 and nvidia

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Mar 30 08:50:04 EST 2005

Hi John,

For the variables you listed, if CMake is for a directory (e.g.,
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR), then you should provide the path to that
directory.  If it asks for a library (e.g., OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY), then it
wants the full path and file name for the library file (e.g.,
/usr/lib/opengl/nvidia/lib/libGL.so).  This may not entirely fix your
problem, but at least you'll be giving CMake the appropriate information.

- Amy