Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Paraview] Announcing ParaView 2.0.0

Daniel Goldstein Daniel.E.Goldstein at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:15:39 EST 2005

Thanks Amy for the explanation of key frames in ParaView 2.0.

   The one thing that I want to do is change the camera angle, and
possibly zoom in, as the animation progresses.
This is important to convey the 3D nature of the data when showing
complex simulation results.  Do I interpret the last line of your
explanation:

>> Also, presently Camera cannot be animated. So recording doesn't save
>> camera changes.

as saying this capability is not available in ParaView 2.0?  If it can
be done, can you give a short explanation of how to accomplish this?

  Thank you

Dan

(daniel.e.goldstein at colorado.edu)